The elephant in the room

Today it came to my knowledge that these current days, when a job is posted online in one day around two thousand applicants try for the position. Something's incredibly wrong with this. Are there really so many desperate people out there waiting for things to happen for them ? I shudder at the thought of being one of them where I can't seem to have control over this situation on most accounts.

I find it amusing when there is an elephant in the room scenario and people will try to pass the buck to see who is the first to mention " uhmm well by the way did you notice this huge elephant in the room .. dunno just seems odd its sitting there taking all our attention and yet we are jabbering about everything else on the planet " . However one of those elephants I keep bumping into is (drum rolls sound, ladies and gentlemen) " the job " scenario.

I got to prepare to face it .. (darn !!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Span

Glamour industry

Having Breakfast with Buddha ..