That Snowy Snowy Day - Part II

Dear Fellow Snow Boarder,

Let me tell you what happened after our collision on the snow clad steps of the museum. I desperately ignored the bleeding hand and prayed with all my devotion that it needed no medical attention what so ever. But apparently, ignorance is only bliss because it takes us far away from reality. And then it hit me and I dragged my lazy scared ass to hospital, where its no pleasure to be at all. I now board five stitches on my once (let me go beyond my modesty here) pretty fingers.

No offense but I think its time, people like you and me took a look in the mirror and saw what we have become. You.. hefty for your age, Me..someone with embarrassing muscle strength and stamina. Its just so plainly apparent a desperate change is needed in the way we have been pursuing our physical well being. I also owe an apology for the sadistic pleasure of seeing in the view of recent moderation of my bmi index that I was now healthy. And its crystal clear about what nerds like yours truly lack..

There are things that need attention I guess then. For Me its the balance of time input on other relevant things than the fairly less physically strenuous one's to save embarrassing blackouts in the event of a recap. As for You its time to really really think about whether you need the extra helping at meals!!

Yours Truly,
Someone who's putting her Ambidexterity to test

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Span

Glamour industry

Having Breakfast with Buddha ..