O dear Lord

Here I am going to my school
I don't know who is the bigger fool
Is it me who wants to learn new things
Or people who tell me to look at reality's strings..

I pay and pay for being unaware
Lot of cleaning is needed for all my created mess
Each day that goes, I count them on
Hoping my nightmares and fears remain in their dungeon

Being practical and existing in two lives
Has been my ancestorial advice
Stop looking for the meaning and purposes
That is the apparently the general conscience

Sigh Sigh !! being mortal is a pain
A body with digestive system; and a head
With knowing what to know and eyes that are filled with dreams
All this make me want to blow my lungs out and scream

Believe me freedom is my only treasure
A meaningful exciting life is my only pleasure
Mom and Dad have always taught
In the real world without weapons wars are fought

True to their word
I have a shield and a sword
For heaven's sake but
Give me a real challenge, O dear Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Span

Glamour industry

Having Breakfast with Buddha ..