Cut it out

I remember how when as a kid I had short hair, not that its any longer now but I had this peculiar habit of getting it cut always and every time for a different reason. Sometimes it would be because the last time the person might have screwed it up and it needed to be fixed, sometimes because I wanted to look more boyish and the somewhat grown hair would screw that plan and later when I grew up it became a trend to have it cut in the most outrageous way just because I was frustrated with whats happening with me and things aren't going as planned and changing me that's what the hair cut would do. But the reality was nothing ever changed except for weeks after that people would say what the heck happened to your hair and I would have to come up with a different smile each time and pass it by.

Thankfully I do realize the "fright and flight" thing I do thinking that it will make things different but unless there are some internal changes they are bound to be the same. But still today I did the same, I got a good scold on slacking the heck out of my life (by my guardian angel of a sister) and the first thing some people would do is perhaps work but what I did was to go and have a hair cut (its not as outrageous as I used to get it before but the trend remains..) Recently I even boarded a nose ring for a few days. So that's exactly what I do for changing me (Yeah, its absolutely foolish but I did )

Its strange over the years, we change so much yet so much still remains the same

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Span

Glamour industry

Having Breakfast with Buddha ..