AeSOPs Fable

Yes, this month I’m celebrating the anniversary of writing SOPs. I guess, the first I had written was back when I was a novice and was helping my sister write one, just a rough draft nothing concrete. What has surely changed over the years is customization of the SOPs. As much as the academia loves their ego being stroked now and then, the subtlety with which you can do it is the real cache here.

Oh dear GradSchool Of course I’m totally into your stuff, the prim labs, the exquisite library where I vouch to spend a lot of time(breathing, sleeping, living whatever) in the next few years and mostly my dear profs whose research and data will come before my food (yes it will mean that much to me). Why else on earth would I make my anxiety curve fluctuate like Philly’s temperature (and god knows if you live here it changes more than women’s mood swings).

On an ending note, how could I start an assignment without commenting on its conundrum? So off I go (though a few people say I’m a bit too late in doing all this, a habit that doesn’t make me any prouder) to write new sets .

P.S: The Title's got nothing to do with the content, only Aesop's fables were stories I used to read

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Span

Glamour industry

Having Breakfast with Buddha ..