Years ago sitting in the library of my school, I was explaining this self concocted theory of faith and belief that I think I should revisit because it was very good. My theory said that in order for something that seems miraculous to happen to us there has to be unquestionable, unwavering, unmovable kind of faith in a cause we believe in. There is no myth in some of the great things happening to great people. The reason being, these people believe passionately without an ounce of doubt in something and just go for it. I will go one step further in explaining this theory. I say, believing in something requires part of ours in the form of energy to be put into work. Sort of like potential energy being converted into kinetic energy. According to my understanding, no human effort of any form ever goes wasted without producing an effect in our form of living. Everyone has this belief system embedded in them. According to me it only gets energized first at a very crucial time of a person’s...
Comments