Someday I will be there

Someday, life is going to change its course

Someday it will be unable to resist my force

Someday, my dreams will not remain castles in air

Someday, I will be there...


This might not be today or tomorrow,

But in distant light it shines

Sometimes it comes very near

And at others it from far has its pleasure.


There are times of doubt and faith

When I rethink "what is it about fate ?"

Does it make me or I carve its way

But conversations within me always keep me up to the chase.


Life happens when I am on a plan

And leaves sweet and bitter memories behind

But the one's I treasure the most

Are those that put my convictions on a toss.


May be not today or tomorrow but with myself,

I shall travel to the castle

And with much pride I shall hoist my allegiance over

To mark my name ...

That I had been there !!

Comments

Rajan Chaudhari said…
I hope that day ll never come.....u r so horrible rt nw....cant imagine on that day

Popular posts from this blog

Time Span

Glamour industry

Having Breakfast with Buddha ..